QVC Community

Diamond Day, April 13, is going to be incredible.  I'll be sharing the GIA Clarity and Color of the TSV and introducing many new exciting styles.  Please tune in and let me know what you think.

Affinity TSV.png 

Midnight with Rick Domeier

10 am with Antonella Nester

2 pm with Mary Beth Roe

6 pm with Rick Domeier

10 pm with Jane Treacy

Honored Contributor

So happy to read that the color and clarity will be shared. Looking forward to watching the presentation....

Very pretty rings...

Esteemed Contributor

Peyton, it's a milestone for the Q and for you -- best of luck tomorrow on the shows! After work, I'll be sneaking some peeks in the evening shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I own the very first piece offered by Affinity when it debuted. It's a pendant I wear almost daily. Glad to hear they are still around, but where's Michael.

Frequent Contributor

Michael has gone to JTV with a line of Bella Luce

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley  I am an April girl who loves her diamonds.  I cannot afford this ring nor anyting noted as a top find without photos either.

I used to buy Affinity but stopped years ago.  I no longer like any of the styles, don't like it when small stones are used to make them appear to be one.  I certainly can't afford the thousands of dollars either.

Super Contributor

I agree with @PINKdogWOOD...there's no way I'd pay $1100 for a ring with stones not much larger than chips! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamond TSV

[ Edited ]

@NanaLinda wrote:

I agree with @PINKdogWOOD...there's no way I'd pay $1100 for a ring with stones not much larger than chips! 

The diamonds in the TSV are full cut diamonds and of exceptional color and clarity. "Chips" as you put it are diamonds that would not be faceted diamonds and are nowhere in this TSV. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamond TSV

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11  We understand that these very small stones are not chips because yes they are faceted. Doesn't mean by any stretch however that a bunch of them creates a look many of us would really want at $1K+.

Super Contributor

I did NOT say the stones were chips---I said they're not much larger than chips, which is a true statement!  I think the price is a rip-off, big time! Why didn't they just put in a half carat stone and surround it with chips...the cost should be the same or just a bit more, according to jewelry store prices.