Honored Contributor

Diamond Sliding Heart Necklace

This is the matching necklace to Evine's TTV bracelet.  I love that it is completely adjustable perfect to wear for summer.  I'm thinking about the champagne one.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diamond Sliding Heart Necklace

It’s beautiful!! I love that it’s so easily adjustable !! You got me thinking about it!!

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky  Wow, really pretty, and I am not a diamond fan.  Nice design, something a little different.  I agree, it will be perfect for summer. Wear it in happiness, Pecky!

Valued Contributor

its beautiful. lovely.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  very pretty...hope you buy it and fall in love.Is it on sale?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Pecky  very pretty...hope you buy it and fall in love.Is it on sale?

@dex  I did order the champagne one.  It is on sale. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky @On sale and on order...you will have to let us know how much you love it in person...hope it arrives quickly.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  Because of you, I headed over to Evine and saw 2 other diamond pieces Chuck was showing (evening show). I bought them and can't wait. Can't believe how many of the colors sold out; obviously it was a popular item!!! The necklace you ordered is beautiful! I don't do colored diamonds and they didn't offer it in all clear stones, sadly. Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

I received my heart necklace!! It is beautiful and so sparkly. I am usually not a fan of colored diamonds but the champagne and clear are stunning. It is lightweight so it will be the perfect summer necklace when I don't want to wear anything heavy.  I love the magnetic clasp so easy to put on and I especially love how adjustable it is.  I have a tiny neck so I prefer my necklaces to be more choker.  This you adjust it once and it stays that way because of the magnetic clasp.  The chain even has some sparkle to it.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky It's very pretty

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"