Super Contributor

Re: Diamond Day Starts Tonight

I ordered Ido special in the yellow, I can't wait to get it , I love yellow diamonds and this pendent is just so nice. I do have this in the diamoneque one and like that one but this is done in the heart shape.

Honored Contributor

I opened this one just to see where! Sadly, I knew it wasn't here.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Somebody was looking for a heartbeat pendant a few months ago ... I wonder if I can find the topic ...

Super Contributor

Very disappointed so far! I DVRed most of the shows and just went through them. Love the 14K but wway too high for me! Most of these pieces were on before and once again the prices slide up and down daily! Hate the new website - it takes me to items I never clicked on!

Honored Contributor

5 PM Eastern. They brought in the A Team and A prices. (Chuck, although I think his son was doing a great job) How can they sell diamond earrings less that $50.00?

Super Contributor

I've been watching on and off. I have it on online right now.

Esteemed Contributor

Won't purchase any diamonds from Chuck. He's worse then Affinity. Big waste of money..
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the website change but I think they changed it back. One of the hosts was talking about how a change was made and customers didn't like it, complained, and it was changed back.

Honored Contributor

I heard ditzy Alison Waggoner talking about how customers can drive change. I missed the beginning and what she was talking about specifically but whatever it was Chuck said he agreed with the customers. He didn't like it either.

I didn't order a thing. Nothing wowed me.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/7/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I didn't see the website change but I think they changed it back. One of the hosts was talking about how a change was made and customers didn't like it, complained, and it was changed back.

They haven't changed it yet. It's still the lousy change they just recently did.