Honored Contributor

Antonella does so much better when she is by herself. I like the way she gives all the information about a piece. Very nice.

Respected Contributor
Omg. I bought a 36"" necklace from them several years ago that looked very much like the circular link necklace they are selling. I still wear it. I paid $129.00 for mine and I'm shocked what they are asking for it now. Over $700.
Super Contributor

I LOVE Antonella!! She's one of the very BEST with jewelry shows or anything she hosts for that matter. I will say tonight I had to put her on mute a few times though. The rapid typewriter talking was driving me insane! She never really talks quite so fast, so not sure what's going on with her tonight. It's very annoying and not pleasing to listen to at all and lately a lot of the hosts seem to be talking so quickly… almost as if they're getting paid by the word. {#emotions_dlg.scared} Slow Down, what's the rush? It certainly will not make me order any faster; it could have just the opposite effect for me & others as well.

Honored Contributor

I also like it when she and Nancy are tag teamed... As long as they keep it an occasional thing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It is expensive, I am not buying anything, I just happened to be flipping through channels and stopped for a minute.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE Antonella!! Her knowledge, passion and descriptions of the jewelry are the best. It's always a treat to see her on the jewelry shows.