Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, I guess I am lucky GD (age 12) little little dainty stuff), my DIL likes larger scale things, and DD somewhere in the middle.  Makes it easy.  Besides, DIL can always give to her niece.  I do the picking for offerings. 
Anything worth doing, is worrhing doing to excess.  Wuz they thinking of us?

Trusted Contributor

Some beautiful pieces, but I have way too much jewelry as it is. 

But I still have to look!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have too much jewelry. So much that I forget what I have. Most of it I don't wear any more so I've moved away from spending more money on it and focus on spending on things I find more relevant to my lifestyle these days.

@SilleeMee   Well said. Most of my "good" jewelry is in a safe deposit box or has been sold because I never wore it. My every day things are switched around, but also forget what I have available. I'd much rather spend money now on travel, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Sure glad I bought my two trinkets yesterday.

When they have a one day sale you got to take them

seriously.

One of my bracelets went up 41.00

Other went up 30

WHEW.gif

Respected Contributor

I was on David's facebook page where he is at the Arezzo Fair. He was showing some  displays behind glass, mostly pieces in 18k gold and that the vendors make them for the QVC customers in 18k over stirling option and stirling option. I liked his presentations, very interesting and beautiful pricey pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

To each her own, but it saddens me that people put their "good" jewelry in a safe deposit box. It's made to be worn and treasured, not sitting in a box in the dark. I wear my good jewelry and not-so-fine jewelry all the time--it's meant to be enjoyed!