Frequent Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

Here is the ring she wears now.

Amy's ring 

Very pretty and classic look, I can see why OP likes it.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 6.21.19 PM.png

Frequent Contributor

@lamaa wrote:

Hi

Correct, but if you can find it on the website or if anyone of the operators can tell you the item number you are amazing. I have trying to find out any information that I can and NO ONE and i mean NO right down to AMY or ERIN will give my any information on it. 

thank you

I don't know if that exact ring is available right now on QVC. I found some similar ones.

There is a similar one in limited sizes on QVC:

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-250-cttw-Round-%26-Baguette-Ring%2C-Platinum-Clad.product.J111676.htm... 

or one with a smaller center stone:

https://www.qvc.com/product.J111674.html?recommendationTypeId=PDPZ1&recommendationLocation=J1116741&... 

If you search other sites for "round with tapered baguettes", you will get similar results. I found this on Amazon:

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 6.31.03 PM.png

Occasional Contributor

thank you so much. I appreciate your help. I did see those and wondered if they were what she was wearing. I just fine it funny when asked about it no one knows anyhitng. I definietely will look on amazon and at the Q with those numbers. 

Again thank you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@QsMom wrote:

@Tsukiko wrote:

Here is the ring she wears now.

Amy's ring 

Very pretty and classic look, I can see why OP likes it.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 6.21.19 PM.png

I'm not crazy about this ring.

Honored Contributor

This one looks "too much" for skinny fingers.

Contributor

There is a DMQ TSV next week? Maybe Amy's ring?

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

yes i did see that and am hoping it is or at least in their line up throughout that day. Who knows. I think QVC is such a huge company now that they have changed. They are no longer like they were when Kathy Levine and Lisa Robertson were there. They own half of the TV shopping chanels. At least when you reached out to Kahty or Lisa they would respond to you. Some of the hosts and she shall remain nameless has an attitude bigger than she is.

I simple respnse to several email and instagram messages is just polite.

but thank you for the informaion and I for sure will be watching. If it is not in the line up I will move onto another form of re placement for my ring. 

Honored Contributor

Has anyone been watching enough Q to sleuth-out what the TSV might be?  The hosts are usually sporting it for about a week before the big intro.

Any ideas?

Occasional Contributor

HI

No and usually they will tell you what the item # is and they are not. BIG SECRET...lol

Super Contributor

I hope they will share the secret soon.