Occasional Contributor

Just when I think I had completed my Jai Jewelry croco collection, they have to go and create a cuff with sterling and 14K White Topaz. It is so gorgeous. Has anyone else seen this beauty? It is on Lisa Robertson's Posh presents, and EZ pay....love!! No waiting for Santa, I must buy this one today because I waited on the leather croco from Monday, thinking I had some time, but NOPE, they completely sold out. That's ok though, I've been good all year (with a little naughty...sshhh). Merry Christmas to me and all of you!!

Super Contributor

I just saw it, and it is spectacular! I have been waiting for the croco enhancer. I just saw on facebook that it was available earlier in the week?????? I can't find an item number. I guess I just missed it.

I hope you love your new cuff. Please post back when you receive it and tell us how you like it.

I have become a JAI addict. It is great to see a fellow JAI lover. I don't think this lines gets nearly enough buzz on these boards. The pieces are such high quality items. I just can't seem to get enough.

Respected Contributor
I find this teasing thing totally annoying, though cute.
Frequent Contributor

The croco enhancer was available either Monday or Tuesday. Here was the item #:J318956. It was around $150 if I remember correctly.

Respected Contributor
I got the enhancer. I clicked it onto a necklace and it fell off onto the hard bathroom tile floor. Amazingly, it seemed unharmed! Second time, made double sure it was clicked tight. So, warning. Click it tight and check it. Looks great!
Super Contributor

Thank you both. It seems to be sold out with no waitlist, but I am glad to know that it looks nice. Hopefully it will come back in stock.

Texas, I am sorry to take over your thread. I can't wait to hear about your lovely bracelet.

Frequent Contributor

kcubed, the day it was available I believe the info said it would be back online 12/12 as it was a pre-sell for that one day only.

Respected Contributor

That new cuff is a beauty, Texas40. I hope you enjoy it to the maximum. I love it, too, but I have the older open cuff, and think I may have enough crocodiles for now. I do think the new one is spectacular, though.

Contributor
My crocodile leather bracelets just arrived. Got them in blue and cognac and they are fabulous. The fit is a little smaller than I am used to but they fit very nicely. I have a 6 1/4"" wrist and got the average. They have a unique magnetic clasp which has to be set just right or the full strength of the magnet is not activated - the cognac fell off the first time I put it on but playing around with it I saw how it was suppose to fit together properly. I love these bracelet. I am usually a Ripka girl almost exclusively but these just spoke to me. I have the enhancer arriving on Monday. They will be up for order later in the month it was a one day tease which I happened to be able to take advantage of.
Respected Contributor
On 12/7/2014 CT Customer said: My crocodile leather bracelets just arrived. Got them in blue and cognac and they are fabulous. The fit is a little smaller than I am used to but they fit very nicely. I have a 6 1/4" wrist and got the average. They have a unique magnetic clasp which has to be set just right or the full strength of the magnet is not activated - the cognac fell off the first time I put it on but playing around with it I saw how it was suppose to fit together properly. I love these bracelet. I am usually a Ripka girl almost exclusively but these just spoke to me. I have the enhancer arriving on Monday. They will be up for order later in the month it was a one day tease which I happened to be able to take advantage of.

You know I am a Ripka girl, too. These crocodiles spoke to me, also. LOL. Hope you enjoy them to the max.