Trusted Contributor
I received an email from Carolyn pollocks saying they had a 20% off today. So as I was scanning thru i noticed earrings that I had purchased from the q. They were half-price. Then, I noticed it was for a single earring! I then noticed several of the earrings were the same. Just one! So beware, if you go to her website, the price you see might only be for one. (Guess it's good if you lose one and just need to replace it). My point is never saw that before.
Honored Contributor

@willomenia  Can't say I ever saw anyone sell just one earring.   Very strange. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Out of the hundreds of items on Carolyn Pollack's site, only a handful are for "single earrings," and they are clearly marked as such.  Here's an example:

Single Earring

I think it's fun to be able to mix and match, if that's a style that works for you.

Happy shopping!

Trusted Contributor
I went back to my email and did notice it was only a handful of earring, it's part of her mix and match thing she's doing. I think it's still odd, and I guess it just took me off guard.
Trusted Contributor

@willomenia@Kachina624,

Thank you so much for the warning I am sure that many of us would not have noticed it. I also agree very odd indeed.🌻

Honored Contributor

Mix and match?  People that know me would think I was nuts.