Valued Contributor

Corporate does the honorable thing!

Yes, I spoke with office of the President today. Susan in particular. She was very kind and understanding. I have faxed her my post office receipts that did show the weight of the two rings. She has promised me a full refund.

So for all the hate mail I did receive (oh boy there were lots!). I just want to encourage perseverance when you know you have done nothing wrong!

I would like to wipe out all my frustrating posts. I do not know how to do this. I will say again. I am a good Christian woman, I am proud of that. I try not to hurt people. One more thing I am an HONEST woman. Thank you to all who supported me! Merry Christmas!

Valued Contributor

Re: Corporate does the honorable thing!

Brii, I. can't we forget it. I already posted to Corporate. Does it bother you they are human and compassionate. They show a sense that the "customer is right". I have NO Conscience to bother me. And I believe in my heart that corporate appreciates my sincerity.Please nothing personal. I hope others can have a protection, if the law is not abused. Yes I did make the mistake of the Mortal sin of the same label. I am not a criminal here. OKay N'uf said!

Honored Contributor

Good Criustians are lots of good things. I do not in any way understand what one's religious beliefs or actions have to do with this whole incident.

The only thing I can imagine OP referring to might have been that she seemed to believe they didn't believe her that she'd returned 2 items. Almost no posters accused her of lying, just of lack of acting on basic good consumerism.

Business is business. Not religion.

Esteemed Contributor

Receipt or no receipt- I'm sure Corporate made note of the customers name for future 'reference'.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't read all the posts so this might not apply but doesn't the Q guarantee all DMQ jewelry indefinitely? I do know they don't want customers to combine returns. However the Q has said if you use their return label, you are not to insure it since they will take your word. Please correct me if I'm wrong because the rules tend to change.

Edited to add: Also the above might not have been the point of her situation. If that is the case, never mind and I'll just butt out.

Super Contributor

On 12/10/2014 kze said:

I didn't read all the posts so this might not apply but doesn't the Q guarantee all DMQ jewelry indefinitely? I do know they don't want customers to combine returns. However the Q has said if you use their return label, you are not to insure it since they will take your word. Please correct me if I'm wrong because the rules tend to change.

I think that if you want to return a DMQ item several years after purchase, you need to contact QVC and ask them for a return label so they know to expect the package and can track it from their end. You can't just use the label from the last thing you bought, and if you use your own label (ie you just hand write the address) then you need to pay for insurance.

Respected Contributor

You got your refund. I hope you learned your lesson, don't combine returns. That's what started this whole episode. It never was QVC's fault, it was all your fault.