Honored Contributor

Chuck has nice jewelry shows on Sunday mornings.  If anyone is craving a jewelry show lol.  I am window shopping.  I am one of those people who have cut way down on my jewelry shopping, however I still love to look at pretty things.Smiley Happy  Have a nice Sunday everybody.

Honored Contributor

Chuck is very entertaining to sit and watch but his jewelry is hit or miss....more miss than hit for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Chuck has nice jewelry shows on Sunday mornings.  If anyone is craving a jewelry show lol.  I am window shopping.  I am one of those people who have cut way down on my jewelry shopping, however I still love to look at pretty things.Smiley Happy  Have a nice Sunday everybody.

@sunshine 919 I was also window shopping today...although there were some very good prices offered as those items sold out quickly.

@Kachina624 Agreed...I have picked up some good items and returned more than I kept...plus I thought the prices were a little on the steep side as I have found similar pieces on JTV for far less and the same quality.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 I was also window shopping today...although there were some very good prices offered as those items sold out quickly.

@Kachina624 Agreed...I have picked up some good items and returned more than I kept...plus I thought the prices were a little on the steep side as I have found similar pieces on JTV for far less and the same quality.

JTV has some nice pices, their artisan jewelry is really pretty and Vanna K Bella Luce pieces are lovely.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919   Years ago when Evine was Value Vision I bought a beautiful gemstone ring in 14k.  He was the "personal jeweler" and I sent it back to be sized.  Somehow my ring was lost being shipped back to my home & I was sickened over it.  To make a long story short they replaced my ring in my custom size and made things right.  I wonder if his customer service is as good today.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@sunshine 919   Years ago when Evine was Value Vision I bought a beautiful gemstone ring in 14k.  He was the "personal jeweler" and I sent it back to be sized.  Somehow my ring was lost being shipped back to my home & I was sickened over it.  To make a long story short they replaced my ring in my custom size and made things right.  I wonder if his customer service is as good today.

Nice to hear positive experiences.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I think Chuck comes up with some really pretty and unusual pieces. I've bought a few things from Evine over the years and kept most of what I've bought. Their pieces seem to have more weight to them and I like that they use some unusual gem stones and not always just the old favorites.