Super Contributor

Just now I was channel surfing and saw Chuck Clemency on the Liquidtion Channel....he was on shop HQ for years!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I guess he's been there for a few months or so. I saw him last week, though,he seemed more a host than a vendor. He and the host were interacting with someone via Skype or something. Don't know who that was.

Respected Contributor

@Lvqfan and @catter70 

It was SO WEIRD to see him on LC - I can't get used to that channel, or him on it for that matter. 

I imagine he'll do well, his things are pretty, he stands behind them and they're well made...but I won't be purchasing from LC. 

Even the sale prices are too rich for my blood.

Trusted Contributor

I had hopes for him at LC.  I thought he would add class to the station but I was disappointed when I saw him trying to sell this necklace with a straight face.  It wasn't what I had expected him to present while being a host there.

seed bead necklace.jpg

Honored Contributor

@newname0 - Oh my - I used to watch Chuck, when he was on QVC UK and he had some beautiful pieces of jewelry.  I have a few.

That necklace looks like dimestore fashion jewelry.

Honored Contributor

He has been selling their usual run of products, not his own stuff.  One is left to wonder where that inventory is, does HQ own it, or does he own it? He sure rolls with the flow, you would think he's worked there forever.  He could sell ice in the Arctic.