Honored Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency: Is he still on Shop HQ?

Who has a grandson, Chuck?  By which kid?  Not the one that works for LC, he seems to be on his own down there with his dog.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Who has a grandson, Chuck?  By which kid?  Not the one that works for LC, he seems to be on his own down there with his dog.

Yes, he was talking about him today.  I am not sure how many kids Chuck has.The baby is only a couple months old.  Chuck was saying they saw him on Mothers Day but didnt get to hold him  Chuck is a proud grandpa Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yes, he is.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Occasional Contributor

Re: Chuck Clemency: Is he still on Shop HQ? All 3 Ameigos have left.

@the mink wrote:

Has anyone seen Chuck Clemency on SHOP HQ in the last month?  I have not seen him listed in the network program guide. Although I am not buying jewelry much now, I have enjoyed his appearances and the pieces I have purchased from him in the past. I am hoping he is in good health and not leaving the network.

Thanks for any information you share with me!

Respected Contributor

@the mink wrote:

Has anyone seen Chuck Clemency on SHOP HQ in the last month?  I have not seen him listed in the network program guide. Although I am not buying jewelry much now, I have enjoyed his appearances and the pieces I have purchased from him in the past. I am hoping he is in good health and not leaving the network.

Thanks for any information you share with me!

@the mink  oh yea, he is still there. He is on a lot especially with tanzanite. I check in from time to time and see him. I am not at all interested in tanzanite so don’t stick around for the shows. This channel is run much differently than the others, but I have to say their jewelry prices cannot be beat. They manufacture and do supply other shopping channels enabling their prices to be much lower.

Honored Contributor

Chuck C. is at Shop LC. He left ShopHQ some time ago.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Chuck C. is at Shop LC. He left ShopHQ some time ago.

@SilleeMee  Right....I did not read that correctly.Chuck has been at ShopLC since June.

Honored Contributor

Chuck appears to be very happy at SLC! He and host Katie are a hoot together. They had me laughing when they were presenting a steam cleaner the other night...LOL! 

New Contributor

Chuck Clemency has apparently moved from ShopHQ to ShopLC. He's not one of the official hosts but I've seen him when I watch live and they show promos with him.