Trusted Contributor

@Enufstuff @I love this! Good for you. It's like play. I do some of the same kind of thing, sometimes. And when I do, I always feel better.

I don't have caftans but lots of jeans and tops. And jewelry. I like having the variety to put things together to suit my mood. It's fun for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Charm Necklaces

[ Edited ]

@Enufstuff   Its not that I slump around in pjs (don't own any).  I've got chores to do inside and out.  I dress in jeans or crops or capris and a nice shirt but usually no jewelry because it gets in my way and could get damaged.  I own a home and do most of the maintenance myself.

I'm glad you're enjoying your pretty things, caftans and jewelry, as you should.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 @I so admire you for doing your own home maintenance. I own my home too (it's just a small apartment) but I'm really bad at doing maintenance.

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me    My dad, husband and son could all fix anything.  I tried to watch what they were doing.  I inherited all their tool which helps.

We women should spend more childhood time with dad in the garage instead of with mom in the kitchen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I agree @Kachina624 @but my dad wasn't the handy type. Still, what you say is so true because it speaks to the need for women especially to be independent and self-reliant.