Esteemed Contributor

Thought you might be interested in seeing this ... today only it's 30% off ... only at HSN ...  the artistry is absolutely stunning!

Chaco Canyon Sterling Silver Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wolf Cuff

Honored Contributor

@SoX    Thanks for thinking of me as that is an attractive bracelet but I have a huge, heavy Alex Sanchez bracelet with petroglyphs symbols that is my ultimate bracelet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

I remember your bracelet  ... in fact, I commented on how beautiful it is.

I'm mulling getting this one ... I love the wolf symbol and what it stands for.  

Honored Contributor

@SoX    University of NM Lobos?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Kachina624

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

I'm a fan, but no ... a good friend  is a grad, however.   She still lives in ABQ

Wolf Symbolism, Meaning, and Spirit Animal Guide

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX   Sucks.  I was sure you were a big Lobos fan and want a commemorative bracelet.

Go for it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

A little backstory ... when my kids were young, a friend from work gave us an 8-week old Siberian husky.   Youngest son was his keeper ... they did all things together, including "Skip" meeting him at school and walking home together.   

At a vet visit, the vet mentioned that he was not a full-blooded husky, but in fact, was part wolf hybrid ... turns out my friend forgot to mention that her husky had become pregnant during a camping trip in the north woods of Minnesota.

Honored Contributor

@SoX    Wow, that's quite an omission of information as wolf hybrids often have traits that make them undesirable as pets.  You must have gotten lucky.  We have a rescue and sanctuary for them over on our mountain.  There were a couple roaming the streets here for awhile until animal control corralled them and announced they would not be put up for adoption.  They looked like wolves but didn't bother anyone or anything.

Respected Contributor

We volunteered for a no kill shelter that had an 85% wolf hybrid.  Rescued from a litter of pups left out in the snow and ice without shelter.    He survived frost bite of several toes.   He was a big gentle boy and we adored him.  I was privileged to hear him howl when the rescue squad sirens were tested.  Nothing else in the world sounded like that and our souls were touched by nature when we heard him.  I just ordered the bracelet in memory of that experience and his love.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   @Jk9 

We had Skip for almost 10 years until he passed  ... just a beautiful and loving animal, although  very rambunctious ... we had to install an 8-foot fence on all sides of the yard as he knew how to jump the fence.  

He was three-quarters Husky and huge ..  very territorial ... preferred being outside to indoors.  No one ever came up to the fence ...