Valued Contributor

Carolyn Pollack American West Big Deal

[ Edited ]

Interested in hearing what everyone thinks of their necklaces from 4 weeks ago, that all must have received by now and the matching pieces.  I got all three colors in the 20" and like them, but they don't look quite as colorful as they did on-line and on tv.  I'd rate them a 4 out of 5.  Received matching enhancer but haven't picked it up yet from mailroom.  What do you think of yours if you purchased one?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack American West TSV

It was an American West Big Deal. I got the 17" multi-colored necklace. I didn't like the colors together because they were very warm and I am cool toned so I exchanged it for the Rhodonite one and I am waiting on it to come, but something is wrong with the shipping right now all of the items I ordered are having shipping problems. I wonder what is going on with the post office now?

Valued Contributor

Squirrel Lover~~I too have had shipping problems this past 3 weeks.  Two Isaac shirts are delayed, one I ordered 11 days ago.  I guess I am not the only one with delays.  Wonder what the problem is.  I did get the rhodonite necklace and I like it tho the color isn't as deep as on the computer photo or tv.  I hope you like your rhodonite when you get it.

Respected Contributor

can you give us the item numbers?

Honored Contributor

@mia 2   Is your rhodolite necklace very heavy?  I got one from Jay King some time ago that is about 24" and deep rose colored but it's so heavy that I need a crane to lift and carry it around.  I'm wondering if it's not rhodenite.  I can't remember. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

GoneButNotForgotten~~Here is the item number:

Item number:J395656

It was the Big Deal on around July 29th.

Valued Contributor

~~My rhodanite necklace is a tiny bit heavy but not alot.  Maybe yours has bigger pieces of rhodanite.  That's ashame it is too heavy.  By the way, I saw you got the dragonfly American West pendant in lapis. You wrote a good review.  I just got it too and I really like it also.