Contributor

Can someone help identify ring on homepage?

There is a little picture on the homepage now advertising "ring in the new year" the link takes you to rings and special offers. I am interested in the ring that is sitting on the far left, multi rows silver and stones. Anyone have any idea what item number it is????

Contributor

Re: Can someone help identify ring on homepage?

LOL> I just found it. J338089, it is a white topaz openwork ring.

Esteemed Contributor

J317231 is this the item number, you are looking for?

Super Contributor

mmm12 has it right! I knew I should have come to the forum until looking through all the rings to find it! Good description. I looked before starting a new thread about it... I was wondering how to describe the ring's picture location, lol. Did you get it? It shows sold out... I hope QVC brings it back!!!!!!!! How much was it? QVC please bring it back!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Pamula said:

It shows sold out... I hope QVC brings it back!!!!!!!! How much was it? QVC please bring it back!!!!!!!!!

If it's a new arrival, it will show "sold out" until they're ready to release it.

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2015 lolakimono said:
On 1/1/2015 Pamula said:

It shows sold out... I hope QVC brings it back!!!!!!!! How much was it? QVC please bring it back!!!!!!!!!

If it's a new arrival, it will show "sold out" until they're ready to release it.

Ooooh Thanks! I never even thought of that... I hope that is the case. It's not shown yet under new arrivals. It will definitely give me a reason to watch for it!