Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I have a bracelet like the TSV. Wore it on Tuesday. Have lots of silver. Trying not to buy hardly anything. Think the prices are a little high.

@Group 5 minus 1 The “sale prices” are not too bad. I’m seeing a lot of old inventory. No gram weights are given, it should be stated, as Jai silver stresses the gram weight per inch. If info not offered, you may get a piece that appears to be a lot of silver, but featherweight when you receive it. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I know it's just your point of view, and still much appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus I understand, but I'm still grateful for you sharing your knowledge.  The person I was thinking of buying this for is very rough on her stuff, so I need something more sturdy.  Love that you are in your studio!  Enjoy

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus I understand, but I'm still grateful for you sharing your knowledge.  The person I was thinking of buying this for is very rough on her stuff, so I need something more sturdy.  Love that you are in your studio!  Enjoy

@Misplaced Parisian  TSV definitely not for someone rough on jewelry. I’m in studio working on finishing a special order, so have the weekend free.

Honored Contributor

I figured I'd check through the items that have been presented but for some reason, Items Recently on Air isn't working. The only thing showing is the TSV and upsell bracelet.  It won't show the various hours through the overnight so I can see what was aired.

Trusted Contributor

I just noticed too that Items Recently on Air isn't working. What a bummer! This is what I use to browse and order from when I'm not able to view the channel. Seems like a big glitch for an all day jewelry show......  I hope it gets fixed and we can view the entire day.

Honored Contributor

Re: CREEDE SILVER SALE

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I figured I'd check through the items that have been presented but for some reason, Items Recently on Air isn't working. The only thing showing is the TSV and upsell bracelet.  It won't show the various hours through the overnight so I can see what was aired.

@Lipstickdiva  Wow, what an up to date IT dept.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you noticed how long they present something?  They just keep dragging it along.  I would love to see other things.

Respected Contributor

I browsed through the section marked SHOP NEW.  Many of these items have been around for years. (like the Michael Dawkins' offerings)

I did buy a new sterling Ecclissi watch. I purchased the silver.

Ecclissi Sterling Silver Popcorn Band Watch - J357998

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually don't care for silver, but I sure did like this one

JAI Sterling Silver Station Box Chain Bracelet

J354076

What does JAI stand for anyone?

Also the website is partialy down.  Does not show the previous shows and items.