Super Contributor

I think the OP means J26558

Honored Contributor

J298578 CL.....That's it! Thanks for looking....How can I get in touch with you?

Super Contributor

Quila - sorry didn't find that bracelet - if it's part of a collection it could be stored with that particular collection - if I do run across it I will let you know.

Phoenixbird - I will probably be listing it on Ebay soon- haven't done my research on pricing, etc. yet. Will leave a message here when I am ready to sell it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks CL....I'll keep checking in.

Valued Contributor
On 1/2/2015 cooking lady said:

Quila - sorry didn't find that bracelet - if it's part of a collection it could be stored with that particular collection - if I do run across it I will let you know.

Phoenixbird - I will probably be listing it on Ebay soon- haven't done my research on pricing, etc. yet. Will leave a message here when I am ready to sell it.

CL, it is part of a collection that included a naja enhancer (pictured below) and earrings like small versions of the naja.

Sterling & Colorful Turquoise Naja Pendant by Carolyn Pollack

Regular Contributor

Quilia, there is one of the cuffs you want listed on the bay

Valued Contributor
On 1/3/2015 neverenoughCPJ said:

Quilia, there is one of the cuffs you want listed on the bay

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Trusted Contributor
Cooking lady , I'm looking for his wind dancer necklace. Do u have it?
Super Contributor

qUILA - your cuff is on Ebay - somebody probably read these boards and put it up - they are asking $150. - kind of high - but you might want to check it out - I do have the Naja - but I guess I don't have that cuff so this might be a good opportunity for you to get it.Oh I see one of our other sisters already spotted it for you - see how we watch out for each other LOL

Wilomenia - es I do have the Wind dancer necklace and earrings. Not sure when I will be listing them -

Valued Contributor

Thanks Ladies! I thought it was a little high, too, so I'm on the fence and watching it. Thanks for looking out for me. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}