Regular Contributor

Re: CP EVENT - THE MERITAGE RESORT & SPA - NAPA, CA

Hi everyone! Finally have some time to rest on the porch. I did look at all the nice CP facebook pics. CL and the rest of the sisters looked like they had a great time. Juggie missed you at the CP event and hope you feel better soon. Did anyone get the whirlwind cuff bracelet? I ordered it and was wondering what you think of it. Got the ring at the CP event and really like it. American West shows will be here before we know it and there is so much on my waitlist from then Feb. show. I guess I will have make a priority list!

Valued Contributor

Hi never! Hope you've been well! I know, I need a wishlist for my wishlist. Smiley Happy And now the AW shows are coming up... oy! Hey I know Cel has the whirlwind cuff and I think she really likes it. Hopefully she swings by and gives you a full report. She and I both have and LOVE the matching necklace. Have a great night!!
Frequent Contributor

Back to our Porch...Yes Lala, I told Carolyn that when we chat about all things CP on this forum, discuss what we wear and how, it reminds me of my days growing up and having friends over and we would sit on the porch for hours, making all kinds of necklaces with different color "pop" beads! (hope some of the Sistas remember them)! (PS Lala, loved your wedding picture!)

Hi never!!! I do own the whirlwind cuff. I at first bought it at the Studio Store, and had them bring out two sizes..small and average....I have a 6 1/2 wrist...I leaned towards getting the small, because this cuff has a hinge opening like a "door"...not like the TSV and though comfortable it felt odd that I couldn't squeeze it tighter. The woman who was bringing the items out from the Studio Store, suggested the average. I usually get average, but honestly with some cuffs I am always perplexed as to whether to buy small or average, but with a cuff with no hinge, an average usually conforms to my wrist. Well in the end,when I got home I noticed the average cuff, would actually fall off my wrist as I went about my daily routines of doing this or that. I ended up returning the Average, and ordered from QVC itself, the Small, and it's perfect. The cuff on its own compliments a lot of other jewelry besides the matching necklace. I did end up getting the necklace also, because I loved the cuff so! To me the whirlwind collection presents a quiet elegance. Its a work of art whether you own just the necklace, or just the cuff or both! It can be worn casually or dressy. I hope you love it as much as I do Never!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

Hi Ali and Cel. Love that necklace and am saving up for it. I do have an another necklace, not P but I got it at a craft festival from an artist. The enhancer is a big swirl and it is a nice complement to the whirlwind colection. Cel I wish I had tried on the cuff at the studio store to get the right size. I did get the ring and the whirlwind bangle. The bangle ran really big. I do love it and wear it alot next to other bracelets. Would like to get a few more of them. Oh, Here I go again, more on the list.

Regular Contributor

On 3/11/2014 neverenoughCPJ said:

Hi everyone! Finally have some time to rest on the porch. I did look at all the nice CP facebook pics. CL and the rest of the sisters looked like they had a great time. Juggie missed you at the CP event and hope you feel better soon. Did anyone get the whirlwind cuff bracelet? I ordered it and was wondering what you think of it. Got the ring at the CP event and really like it. American West shows will be here before we know it and there is so much on my waitlist from then Feb. show. I guess I will have make a priority list!

Hi Never....I love the Whirlwind collection too...have my eye on the earrings as I already have several necklaces that need a matching abalone earring...the ring looked so good on you at the event...two more pieces from this collection would even be better...as Stoney says match, match is catchy! Didn't see the bracelet in person, but it looks substantial...size wise I would go for my normal size as I think this one will not take to being adjusted much...don't want to loose a gem!

Juggie...hope all is going well with you! Let's catch up soon!

Ali... so glad to see you here on the forum. Your reviews are always so spot on!

Cel...have you worn your new flowers necklace yet? That one sure has sparkle...
great compliment for your wonderful smile, lady!

Greetings to all the sistas on the forum! So glad you are here...so glad everyone one who went to the Napa event had such a great time!

Regular Contributor

Hi Weeg. I want the earrings too! Well gotta go to work. Running late as I cant decide what CP to wear today. Talk again on the porch soon.

Frequent Contributor

Good morning sisters, received the Whirlwind collection yesterday and thought I would add my two cents.

The necklace is just beautiful not only the gem stones but I love the silver work, all the swirls and so substantial. The cuff is stunning and I agree with Cel, I wear a small and ordered the small and it slides a little on the wrist but doesn't twist. Also ordered the earrings but since I don't wear dangles I plan on having them made in to two different pair of buttons. Unfortunately the stone in the ring was not very pretty, it had a large white spot in it so it went back for a better one. On the whole this collection is a winner in my humble opinion.

I also have to add it is so nice to see everyone here, it's been a while since we have all gathered on the porch.

lala, I also loved seeing your wedding picture, so beautiful.

CL, the pictures with you and your daughters were stunning you should ask CP for copies so you could have them framed. Three beautiful ladies enjoying a beautiful day and beautiful jewelry. Priceless!

Jugg, hope the doctors come up with an answer for you soon. Hugs.

Valued Contributor

Great review as always, Cel! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi Stoney!! I am so thrilled you're loving the whirlwind necklace/collection! I just knew you would. I almost passed on that one and now it's my favorite piece of all the new items. Love that combo of gems/colors! Enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Well hello there Weegers! Ditto my friend! Hey did you ever end up ordering the signature turq enhancer? I think those pieces look particularly nice on the heart statement necklace if you have that one. They're the perfect size and shape for it, and the scroll design is a perfect match. Click.

xo!

Super Contributor

Wow . . this signing in stuff is ticking me off . . it doesn't always work .. finally made it in!{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Stoney - congrats on your new beautiful pieces! Too bad about the ring, but I'm sure the new one will be nice. I don't have any abalone either, and I always wanted those Mystic Moments pieces - Lills has the enhancer and cuff and they are stunning!

Hi Never, Weeg, Cel and Ali ! ! !

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Frequent Contributor

Hi Jugs, Hi Ali, Hi all Sistas...

Weeg to answer your question...First of all thanks! I haven't worn the floral gemstone necklace yet. I plan on wearing it for the first time Easter! We had a lot of fun didn't we Weeg! I still smile thinking about all our laughs!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}