Honored Contributor

Re: COLORFUL BEADED BRACELETS...

I know Pier 1 used to sell bracelets/jewelry pieces like these, don't know if they still do or not, haven't been to my local P1 in a long time.  I do know however my local World Market (very much like P1) sells tons of jewelry like these.  And they're very affordable.

Honored Contributor

Some of them look like they would be RJ Graziano but they don't show up in inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all!

@makena

Where would I find the silk wrapped and other in your first post?  Will check Lizzy James, too.

@skuggles

@Junker2327

Why didn't I think of Sundance?  Oh, yeah, because the are insanely priced!  LOL.   I'm afraid to even browse Sundance for fear that I'll cave and spend way more than I'm able!!  ***SIGH***

Ginger Rose, $660!!!!!!!!!

@PINKdogWOOD

Guess where I'm going after work tomorrow?  Pier 1 and World Market...both in the same shopping center.  Great idea, thank you!

@Lipstickdiva

I hate it when a website doesn't have what they're showing on the front page!!  But, I will keep an eye out for Graziano...thanks for the tip!

@lolakimono

Thank you...I will check these out!  Kohl's is on my route to P1 and WM.

I think these bracelets will be a colorful, whimsical addition to my somewhat minimalist look!  I especially like them mixed and stacked.  Why didn't I think of this before?

Have a great day, ladies, and thanks again.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF   Beautiful!  Nailed them being in the location too.  I love WM jewelry, takes me forever to look at it all - and try on stuff!

They have great fabric handbags too!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF found a lot on Etsy.  You can always Google "silk wrapped bracelets."  The picture I showed are from etsy

Here is another and what I liked about this one is that you can choose the size and myself having a small wrist it's important to me because I generally cannot wear the regular sized ones.  The shop name is

Terejou

Bohemian and Mediterranean Jewelry inspired by islands

https://www.etsy.com/listing/505241655/wrap-bracelet-woven-silk-cord-bracelet?utm_campaign=shopping_...

Esteemed Contributor

@makena

Cute things and great prices!  Thank you.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@makena

Cute things and great prices!  Thank you.

@MacDUFF they are great prices. 

I love the ones from Sundance but very expensive.  I do own one and it's made of velvet with beads.  Actually I'm afraid to wear it and it sits in my jewelry box.