Valued Contributor

WOWZER!!! Just received my CP coral cuff today - it is a knock-out. Beautiful, juicy red coral stones. Ordered size average - fit is perfect. I also own the lapis blue in this cuff but just couldn't resist adding this dazzler to my collection.

I'm putting my review here because this cuff, under the item number, has over 200 reviews.

When you get yours - please tell us what you think.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: CAROLYN POLLACK CORAL CUFF

BOO HOO. I haven't gotten mine yet....and I ordered it on the 12th! Maybe tomorrow. I'm really glad you like yours. It sure looked pretty in the pic and on air.

Valued Contributor

pupwhipped: Hang in there ! I ordered mine on the 12th also -- I live in a suburb of Chicago. Don't know what part of the country you live in - but I'll cross my fingers you get yours tomorrow.

Frequent Contributor

I can't wait for mine too! With all the reviews last time I checked none mentioned the new coral. I checked reviews on some other of her red coral pieces and there were a few comments about the color being orange instead of red. I hope my cuff is red, but I would not hate the orange if that proves to be the case.
Regular Contributor

I sure hope mine is red. I have several pieces that I want to wear it with and I need it to be red. I have this cuff in the other 3 colors. Wore my lapis one today. This is my favorite style bracelet by carolyn. Hoping mine will come tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy yours too!

Valued Contributor

tracytracy & neverenough : Mine is definitely RED - the only way I can explain it is - some reds have a lot of blue in them which this cuff does not. It is definitely a CORAL RED - which is more toward the orange spectrum BUT IT IS DEFINITELY NOT ORANGE.

Please post here when you get yours and let us know what you both think.

Hope you both love yours !!

Valued Contributor

What is the item number please? I'm not finding a coral cuff with that many reviews. Thanks!

Nevermind, I think it must be J289187 which is no longer available. You ladies picked a winner! It is beautiful.

Super Contributor

Congrats on that beautiful cuff, Shop!

Hope the rest of you ladies get yours soon. Smiley Very Happy

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

lanikins: Yes, the new red coral sold out very quickly. And since I had already reviewed the lapis cuff I got last year, the system will not let me write another review on the red coral version. That is why I put my review here.

I would keep checking that item number to see when the red coral becomes available again.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you're so happy! Now I"m REALLY looking forward to getting mine - advanced order. I have two - the turquoise (of course) and the mother of pearl one I actually got for a present for DD, but she has a teeny, tiny wrist so I "inherited" it! Wink I never thought I would like a cuff that closed like this, and I almost passed when it was on the first time, but I'm so glad I didn't! Smile