Honored Contributor

Bixby Key Enhancer On Clearance

I've always wanted a Bixby piece so I ordered this in white topaz. Saw the preview for the show on right now and ordered it online.

Should definitely not be buying more jewelry, I just couldn't resist at that price. At first I picked iolite, then switched. Who owns this and loves it?

J350682 $79.98 

j350682_lk1.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Bixby Key Enhancer On Clearance

That is an excellent price for that, I have one similar that I got on sale years ago and enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

I've always wanted a Bixby piece so I ordered this in white topaz. Saw the preview for the show on right now and ordered it online.

Should definitely not be buying more jewelry, I just couldn't resist at that price. At first I picked iolite, then switched. Who owns this and loves it?

J350682 $79.98 

j350682_lk1.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21  That’s a gorgeous piece....know you’ll love it!

Trusted Contributor

It's gorgeous.  I didn't think she sold anything for $79.  Her stuff is so pricey.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

J350682 $79.98 

j350682_lk1.jpeg

Her keys are lovely, That is a really good price  I know you will love it.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21,

Love BB, you certainly got a bargain, thank you for sharing🌻

Trusted Contributor

I own the key enhancer in white topaz, and also the garnet.  I like them so much, that I bought additional colors at their new low price.  I hope that you like yours as much as I like mine.

Honored Contributor

Received it today, I'm in love. Put it on right away. So glad I purchased this.

Classy packaging too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Enjoy wearing that lovely key enhancer, Greeneyedlady.  I have that one in iolite and think it is a very lovely and happy piece to wear! 

Honored Contributor

You got an excellent price for that piece.  I ordered it when it was a TSV and I think it was around $130 to $150.  I too have the white topaz.  It's beautiful and I wear it a lot.  I like to wear it on the JAI black spinel 36" necklace; it looks really sharp on that piece.

Enjoy your find!!