Respected Contributor

Goodness!! I have not seen Antonella in a very long time. What has happened to her?? LOTS of eye make-up & talking VERY loud.  I know she has a passion for jewelry, but she is overly excited today. She looks totally different to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella & Carolyn Pollack

Sometimes I get the feeling she doesn't sleep well.  Maybe that's the need for an abundance of makeup.  I do love her enthusiasum though!

Valued Contributor

Antonella looks great. Weneed more host's like her.

Honored Contributor

I used to love Antonella's jewelry shows, but indeed she has changed over the years. I bet the powers that be told her to step it up and that's why all the changes. Enthusiasm is one thing, but loud and nonsensical is another. I think the customers who defend her are just loyal customers. As far as her looks, what happened to her beautiful natural looking fingernails?

Trusted Contributor

Love turning the Q on and seeing Antonella!  

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I just can't watch her.

Respected Contributor

I like her knowledge and her joy. But her best feature is her 1000 watt smile.

Regular Contributor

I love watching Antonella with Carolyn Pollack ~ would love to go on their road trip with them! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bubbles219wrote:

I love watching Antonella with Carolyn Pollack ~ would love to go on their road trip with them! Smiley Happy

I do like Antonella, however I feel that in the past she use to gush over the vendors too much.  I watched a little of her with Carolyn Pollack and I thought she toned it down a little and was enjoyable to watch.  I love the tops she wears and her hair is awesome..  Yes a road trip or even happy hour with her and Carolyn would be a lot of fun.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Antonella is a study in excesses; too much make-up, hair, fingernails, giggling.  People loved her in her more natural state.  Why she started piling on the excess is beyond me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment