Honored Contributor

after getting my new gold triple link bracelet put back . Bought a gold bangle too from Sam's.

I came across that Bellezza line of cheap jewelry and I'm on a chain

link kick right now they had 2 bracelets left. HSN had sent me a 10 off code, so, I sprung for it.

Think it's 18kt gold over bronze ? Not quite sure what it is. Just liked it because it's chunky links. Gonna be way big at 8 1/2 inches  see if it is to much a problem I would like if it would be like a rolo and roll off and on.

#725-988 sold out

Super Contributor

Re: Bellezza line of jewelry

They have a three strand paperclip style necklace that is super cute in the Bellezza line right now that is in limited quantity. Can be worn different ways and has magnetic clasp.

Mint

Honored Contributor

Yeah, they had that on yesterday what started my wild hair of wanting a paper clip like bracelet. LOL

Don't wear much necklaces don't need any more attention drawn to my bust. Try to divert the eyes to the wrist or finger. LOL

do have a cheap Halo necklace from Kohl's where the center 'diamond' moves when you do, good for V neck tops.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  May be too late for this suggestion to apply, but if a link bracelet is sold out in your size and say a 16" w/ extender or 18" necklace with same style chain's avail., you can wrap it around your wrist for a double-look bracelet. 

Honored Contributor

I have seen them do that, that's a theory. Also, in the case of this link braclet and necklace. Bobby Ray showed how you can link the bracelet onto the 18 in necklace and make it bigger.

The man who I guess owns the company said he wanted to order the necklace, but, at 18 inches his neck "was to fat" , so, Bobby Ray, took the 8 1 /2 in bracelet and linked it to the necklace and then he bought it. LOL

thought that was funny.

^az.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of the Belleza jewelry is made in Italy and some of it is "Italian-inspired". Paul Woods, the Belleza rep, said it was made in Italy and some of the items have that listed in their descriptions while others don't. It's bronze and some of it is plated with 'tones' of gold colors. None of the items I saw on the website says it has any kind of real gold plating on it. It's all done in gold tones...whatever that is.

Honored Contributor

I tried to pick up thru the videos how it was made because I've got enough sense to know it can't be GOLD (I've bought enough of it to know how high it is) LOL  they write one version, then, in the actual video of the presentation say something about 18kt over bronze.

Maybe we're not suppose to understand exactly what it is. LOL

"alloys" mixture. I just liked it , so, I bought it. Wear to some places out that if I get knocked over the head I won't have lost anything, but, husband would be happy !  ROFL

Super Contributor

I purchased a Bellezza watch some time ago. It looked spectacular. It had a great link and modern, large face.

I did not love it for long. The plating wore off in no time at all. Therefore even though I like Paul's jewelry, I won't buy it anymore.

Honored Contributor

In the reviews people talk of wearing in shower, pool, etc.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Albany Irvine (originally from QVC), is selling her Italian line of 18k gold (over bronze), right now on shopHQ. I have a few pieces and it is beautiful!!