Honored Contributor

For those of you who enjoy Bella  Luce' on JTV they are having a sale today., I believe free shipping.  I have several Bella pieces and love them.  I usually purhcase the rhodium over silver.  If I want gold over silver or rose gold over silver I purchase from Victoria Wieck on Evine because her pieces for me anyway the gold does not come off.  I do have one 18k gold over silver from JTV its lapis and no tarnishing on that one.  Anyway ladies enjoySmiley Happy

I believe some pieces will be set in 10k and 14k.  I know one of the hosts said that years ago when they first started the Bella Luce' line it was all set in gold.  Have a nice day everybodySmiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I've never purchased bella luce, but know people who have.  Rave reviews, worth looking at.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I am not an expert in Bella Luce/diamondique or other lines like this.  My problem is that i lost my diamond necklace and want to replace it with a "fake" one this time around.  I saw a 2ct. 14K solitaire on JTV but am hesitant on pulling the trigger.  Does it look fake?  Any comments are appreciated.

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

I am not an expert in Bella Luce/diamondique or other lines like this.  My problem is that i lost my diamond necklace and want to replace it with a "fake" one this time around.  I saw a 2ct. 14K solitaire on JTV but am hesitant on pulling the trigger.  Does it look fake?  Any comments are appreciated.

@Hoovermom I have several pieces of Bella Luce (most of them were on clearance) and used them to replace my real diamonds. I have only purchased one piece that did not look real...it was a large stone..wanted to look like Elizabeth Taylor. I would also take a look at Shop LC they have a line called Lustro Stella and it is amazing. The prices are reasonable that it looks just like real diamonds!
Respected Contributor

Re: Bella Luce'

[ Edited ]

Thank you for sharing @sunshine 919 ...I was tempted but passed this time!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @sunshine 919 .

I've been buying BL since it was sold on the old ShopAtHome TV network. I think the quality now is better than it used to be. 

I recently found the Lustro Stella line of diamond simulant jewelry on ShopLC and those stones are really nice! To me they look almost as sparkly as my Moissanite pieces. I have four pairs of earrings from the line so far. Just beautiful and believable.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 or 4 pieces of Bella Luce and am quite pleased with the looks and quality of those pieces.  Still shiny and bright.  Too bad I can't keep a straight face when someone compliments me.  I have to admit they aren't "real."  I can remember Kathy Levine saying when someone asks if the piece is real, just reply, "you think I'd wear something fake."  Not the truth, but not a lie.  Miss Kathy -- she was the best especialy when she & Joan Rivers were doing a show together.  

Honored Contributor
Silleemee I am going to check out Stella lustro. I had not heard of that line. Thanks for the information. Love these forums😀. Never know what you might learn😀
Trusted Contributor

The only Bella I have ever purchased from JTV has been by Vanna K.  It is very well made, elegant and sparkles like crazy.  Love love love.

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

The only Bella I have ever purchased from JTV has been by Vanna K.  It is very well made, elegant and sparkles like crazy.  Love love love.

I have a Vanna K ring.  The stone is lovely, she called it ocean dream.  I agree her items are very well made.  I get a lot of compliments on that ring.