Honored Contributor

Becky Booker on Shop LC Wow!

I thought she worked overnights and I haven't seen her lately.  She was on yesterday with an emerald show and I was stunned.  The hairstyle was updated from her frumpy previous style and the color had been redone to an ashy blonde I strive for.  I'm assuming she had "work" or botox on her face, but they never showed a close up. I have to find a way to email her with a compliment.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Becky Booker on Shop LC Wow!

Well if you do email her with a compliment, I hope it's stated more nicely than your post.  

Respected Contributor

I have never shopped on Shop LC and I probably never will, but I certainly would have zero interest in any host hair style. I agree that the comment is rather unkind regarding host Becky.

As a proud brunette, I shudder at an ash blonde color, but I would not ever call anybody's hair "frumpy."

Last, having work on one's face should be a private decision, not a discussion for gossip.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just went and checked on what I had written to her and it is fine.  All positive and she thanked me.  I'm sure she is happy with her new self.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to agree, she did look a bit frumpy before but now she looks much better with the lighter hair color and new style.  New glasses, too maybe...?

ETA- I wonder if it was a wig? They have been selling wigs there lately.