Honored Contributor

Barbara Bixby's jewelry is just beautiful. I have had to return 2 pieces a few years ago because stones fell out. I do own her blue drusey ring which is stunning. I am able to purchase her line because of easy pay. She is very talented.

Trusted Contributor
I agree! I have several of Barbara's pieces.
Super Contributor

I wonder if Barbara is ill. She looks so thin, drawn and tired and had a person fill in for her today.

Respected Contributor
On 2/1/2015 BonnieBelle said:

I wonder if Barbara is ill. She looks so thin, drawn and tired and had a person fill in for her today.

she was on at midnight - which is i think why she had an associate do the show in the early a.m.

Re: Barbara Bixby cross pendant

[ Edited ]

I just bought a Barbara Bixby cross pendant and lost it the first time I wore it. I'm devasted and don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Valued Contributor

Margari--I recently also lost a BB piece.  I had it for several years.  It was a black onyx dangle earring.  I didn't put a back on the shepherds hook and wore it on a freezing day in the winter, so my big scarf knocked it out of my ear.  Looked at all the places I'd been, but no luck.  SOOOO disappointed.  Can never replace them.  I know exactly how you feel.  I empathize with you!!

Frequent Contributor

Barbara Bixby's jewelry is exquisite. True works of art. I have a few pieces from several years ago, but had stopped buying because her prices grew out of my range. So I was thrilled with the TSV Jezebel ring earlier this year! I bought the iolite and rhodolite, because not only are they beautiful, but price was a steal of a deal (and still is at the current price)!

Super Contributor

Check out ebay.com. I've seen many pieces from QVC there. Just put Barbara Bixby earrings in the search bar. You may get lucky and find someone selling the pair you had. It's sure worth a try.

Respected Contributor

I agree keep checking on ebay.  They always have a lot of Bixby for sale.  Someone might put your earrings on sale.

Super Contributor
I'm also a fan of Barbara Bixby. Her jewelry is truly one of a kind. Have a number of her pieces, including her abalone skull ring and the winged heart bracelet. Most of my collection was purchased on the Q, but I have also purchased some pieces on eBay. And I also agree about checking eBay for her items, especially the ones that were discontinued.