Occasional Contributor

Barbara Bixby Initial Enhancers

Is there any chance the Hummingbird enhancer will ever come back into stock? It is the one piece I regret having to send back because it was broken.  I have so many of her pieces but this is the one I loved the most.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barbara Bixby Initial Enhancers

Try the Bay, occasionally they have some of her initials.

New Contributor

I really want Barbara Bixby to bring back the initals enhancers and I know I am not the only one. Why won't she do it?

Respected Contributor

I don't think it's up to Barbara to choose her inventory, the Q jewelry buyers choose what to buy and offer for sale on air and the website.  Once a piece sells out, if it isn't brand new, it rarely comes back, so your best bet is to look on the secondary market, like E-bay.   You can also go to Barbara's couture website, she may have something very similar for sale there.  If you really want to be sure the Q jewelry buyers hear your request, you should either send them an e-mail or at least post your request on the Customer Care forum so that the odds are higher that someone who can refer your request on reads it in the first place.

Respected Contributor

It's not up to Barbara what the Q offers for sale, she can only bring what the jewelry buyers decide to buy from her. 

Honored Contributor

Most of Barbara Bixby’s pieces are now on 6 e/p. It seems the Q is ordering less of her more expensive pieces which most likely didn’t sell well, ended up reduced or left the Q will a lot unsold inventory...$ tied up. 

I see the pieces online are smaller and less expensive than her original offerings.