Frequent Contributor

I Just checked again today to see if my Barbara Bixby three stone Tanzanite Flower Ring had shipped. It has been in Process for a week now.  Today shows Backorder.  Has anyone elso had this Problem?  I don't understand if they showed them in stock when the Show aired why is is now not in stock.

Trusted Contributor

I've had this with Barbara Bixby, Dooney & Bourke, and other vendors.  Usually backorders happen when the item is shipped from the vendors warehouse and not the QVC warehouse.  Even though it showed in stock, I guess they can't locate the item.

My experience is about 75% of the time, my backorder will go to "in process" again, and I will receive it.  Hang in there!

Contributor

The same thing happened to me with the Bixby flower ring. I think the same instant I hit submit for my "as is" order, someone else knocked me out and took the last ring in that size. My account showed backorder for weeks. I called customer service and she suggested waiting. Well, a week or so later the order was canceled and I received an apology letter in the mail! ... The rest of the story is that I noticed the same ring pop up in "as is" again and just received it on Saturday. Sad to say, I wore it three hours and a stone fell out, I have no idea where. Cust svc says not to a new ring (no "as is" stock). That's no surprise. At least I'm getting postage reimbursed. Will chill on buying jewelry for awhile. 

Valued Contributor

The same thing happened to me with a Bixby piece, but it came eventually.So be patient, it may be delayed but probably will show "in process" when you least expect it!  A nice surprise...