Valued Contributor

Did anyone purchase J350669 Burmese Jade bracelet?  If so could you post a review here. Are the beads color consistant?  Is the color the same as depicted?  How do you rate the quality?

I have this on my wish list but do not want to purchase without reviews.

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BURMESE JADE BRACELET

[ Edited ]

Hi, I received both the bracelet and the necklace/ They are lovely and well made. The color in both is consistent. Note: the color is light, a pale green. I like that as I think it's sophisticated. However some customers might want a more vibrant color.

The silver lobster claw clasps on both are nice looking. The non-clasp catch is a little too light and dificuilt to clasp for the bracelet but I got it done and the looks of the clasps is okay. I ordered the 20" necklace so the clasp wasn't a problem.

The 8" bracelet I bought can be used as an extender. One side of the clasp shows but a scarf or collar would hide that. The two items match.

For the price the quality of the two items is very good. They are weighty but not too heavy.

I bought the single stone ring, too. Same jade, same color but light on the silver. It's pretty for summer so I'm keeping that, too.

Worth a try, you can always return the item(s).

Candy

Valued Contributor

Thank you candyagain for your excellent descriptions, sounds like you got some beautiful pieces. I am drawn to the light pale green color. Looks like that bracelet is going to be moving from wish list to my wrist. It is so neutral I will be stacking with other bracelets.

Enjoy your beautiful pieces.