Honored Contributor

While browsing the programming, I saw Bronzo Italia show (s). I wonder if there was a request for new items to come back or this will be all previously seen, clearance items.

Respected Contributor

QVC2

08/09/2018 9PM-11PM ET

Bronzo Italia(R) Jewelry

Alberti Popaj

There's a QVC2 Big Deal so it's probably not just clearance.

Honored Contributor

Re: BRONZO ITALIA

[ Edited ]

The Big Deal is not Bronzo Italia, it's Italian Silver.

I like the Bronzo Italia line because the metal is a solid color all the way through and not just plated on the surface.

Trusted Contributor

I have quite a few Bronzo Italia pieces from the past, and they all look brand new - no wearing off or color change.  I'm very pleased with the line.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like the Bronzo Italia line because the metal is a solid color all the way through and not just plated on the surface.

Today's QVC2 Big Deal is sterling. The QVC2 Big Deal from August 9 at 9pm ET to August 10 at 8:59 ET is Bronzo. Also, Nancy has shown cut through bronzo pieces before- they are not all solid color all the way through. 

Respected Contributor

My experience with the Bronzo Italia line is mixed.  I bought 2 pieces when they first came out a bracelet and a necklace.  The necklace was a chain with 3 different size circles on it.  After about a year, the coating on the necklace did indeed peel off in several places so that it no longer looked good.  I still have the bracelet and it did not peel off so maybe it was just that one piece. 

Honored Contributor

I like Bronzo Italia, excellent quality with a substantial feel.  I buy the earrings but nothing with stones.  I just want the look of solid gold.  And now that the subject has come, I'll have take a look to see if there's something I like.  It's been over year since I even thought Bronzo Italia.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Today's QVC2 Big Deal is sterling. The QVC2 Big Deal from August 9 at 9pm ET to August 10 at 8:59 ET is Bronzo. Also, Nancy has shown cut through bronzo pieces before- they are not all solid color all the way through. 

This is confusing because I remember watching a Bronzo Italia show where they showed a piece cut open and the vendor saying the color was not just on the outside but solid color all the way through to the core. Maybe they make different kinds.

Respected Contributor

I own several Bronzo Italia pieces.  I like them.  They look as good as day I purchased them.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@banned again wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

This is confusing because I remember watching a Bronzo Italia show where they showed a piece cut open and the vendor saying the color was not just on the outside but solid color all the way through to the core. Maybe they make different kinds.

@SilleeMeeThe one I had definitely had a gold looking layer over the bronze because it literally peeled off.  The necklace had 3 hoops on it and they overlapped each other so I guess the rubbing together of the hoops caused the problem.  I loved the necklace so I was very dissapointed.  This was from the first collection they offered I think so hopefully it has improved.  The bracelet I got at the same time still looks new so it was strange.