Honored Contributor

Evine Back From Vegas Jewellry Shows

For those of us who enjoy Evine Jewelry they are presenting jewelry all day.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Back From Vegas Jewellry Shows

Let me take a peek.

Love that white blouse on the model, I couldn't wear it but it looks lovely on her.

Honored Contributor

I'll look because I do love my jewelry but I'm all jewelried out now.  I bought so many pieces from ShopLc when they had their two week summer clearances shows.  I don't have a jewelry wishlist anymore, I have it all.

Honored Contributor

We lost LC here at DISH.  I really miss it as I can fuel my jewelry habit cheaply.  Then there's Evine's Paraiba topaz from MV, had to turn it to the news before I broke down and ordered.  I already have some from when it first came out. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

We lost LC here at DISH.  I really miss it as I can fuel my jewelry habit cheaply.  Then there's Evine's Paraiba topaz from MV, had to turn it to the news before I broke down and ordered.  I already have some from when it first came out. 

@depglass,

Today I heard one of the LC hosts say they were happy to be back on DISH. So you might want to check your listings.Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I wish that they wouldn't put the gold embracing on. Why can't they just use silver. That ruins it for me. 

Respected Contributor

That Namibian amethyst from Michael Valitutti got me.  Had to try that big honker (25 carats) of a ring at that price ($279).

Honored Contributor

Jerseyborn that ring is lovely. MV's rings are always lovely. I have several. This time I purchased a blue sapphire ring from Victoria Wreck. I love her jewelry too. Enjoy your new treasure.
Honored Contributor

Oops Victoria wieck
Super Contributor

I have quite a few beautiful pieces from Gems En Vogue.. I like Gem Treasures also; but NYCII ( I think Chuck has beautiful designs in this line ) I will not purchase anymore.. I had purchased the morganite tennis bracelet in the rose gold; well it turned brown without me ever wearing it... I don't even bother to see what is being offered in that line..