Frequent Contributor

What a suprise to see 2 old Bixby rings available...What a price shocker! I know because I have both of these rings...love them, sure glad I bought them back in the day.

Super Contributor

And I thought these reincarnated items were expensive the first time around.

Trusted Contributor
I don't know which rings were resurrected, but I know the Barbara Bixby line is out of my price range now. I treasure the 2 bracelets, 3 rings, enhancer & earrings I have, which I bought several years ago and are no longer available. They're enough for me.
Respected Contributor

There are several other BB items that are resurrected that I still own. High price increase in comparison to when first purchased.

Regular Contributor

Yes, she has jumped the shark. Long time buyer, not buying anymore!

Her new HE line is even more expensive. Incredible.

Honored Contributor

A bit pricey maybe, but no Diamonique in the bunch... If I'm paying for real jewelry, I at least want to get real jewelry with real gemstones and not just pricey costume stuff with little more than a slew of fake diamonds...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They are extremely detailed. My guess is that they aren't mass produced. I only own a few from years ago.

I don't even wear the 2 or 3 I have. She does beautiful work, though.

Someone buys them.

Trusted Contributor
I think she's jumped the shark, too. Her early silver designs are so gorgeous, the ones with no gems or a couple well-placed gems. Once she started adding cheap Honora pearls & tiny pave gems to increase the price of her pieces, the artistic value plummeted. It's sad to see another line start out with such potential, then get chewed up in the QVC lowest common denominator, price over creativity machine.
Super Contributor

I have her silver vessel earrings which are very exotic and have no gemstones. I also have a pair of crystal earrings of hers that I bought years ago. Her prices now are so over the top I don't even bother to watch her shows, but I love these earrings and always get comments on them.

Respected Contributor
It's kind of like seeing the return of old friends. I am so thankful to have purchased a healthy collection of Bixby when it was more affordable. I probably won't purchase anything new, but I am keeping my eyes open for a couple pieces that got away.