Trusted Contributor

Aren't all the Ripka stores closed?

The on-air rep of the line this morning kept mentioning the flagship store as if it is still open.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Aren't all the Ripka stores closed?

Out of curiousity, I just googled Judith Ripka stores and the last thing I found was on Yelp and said that "yelpers report that this store is closed."  They were referencing the flagship store.  My understanding was that once her company was sold, all the stores were closed.

Valued Contributor

This is the understanding I have had but recently I received a notice from a gal on FB and she said there is a store in NYC.  Don't know if she means a retail store like a jeweler or Ripka's flagship store.

Wish this information could be solidified at some point. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your answers.

Contributor

Google 'Judith Ripka Stores" and see what comes up.  Oh My, Very Interesting!

Occasional Contributor

Just got back from New York,

and both Madison Avenue stores are closed.

Valued Contributor

Interesting comparison--Judith used to have a store in Aspen--so I went in to browse.  The young woman could not have had more of a look of distain on her face--quite rude.  Joan Boyce ALSO has a store in Aspen.  When I went in there, the saleslady could NOT have been more welcoming and charming.  There you have it.

Trusted Contributor

So, since she sold her company last year she closed her flagship stores in New York City and all of her stores in America? 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was in Nordstroms the other day and was looking at the jewelry and asked where I could find the Ripka jewelry.  The sales asociate actually sniffed out:  "On QVC.  We no longer carry her line".