Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone like an hour of Charms and Bracelets?

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ILLINOIS GIRL. If you want cute charms, check out Gems eh Vogue on ShopHQ.  I have a fully loaded bracelet that always gets lots of attention and many compliments

I have one of Gem En Vogues braclets too.  I was in a jewelry store and one of the clerks asked me where I got it.  I have loved charm bracelets since middle schoolSmiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you

Honored Contributor

It wouldn't interest me but you should put this in the Suggestion Box so QVC will see it.

Honored Contributor

I have 18K charm bracelets and some 14K from QVC, so you know I'm not going for any silver ones. Dom't care if if the charms are  gems  or not.   What it's set in is more important. If you see them, most of the time....it'll be in silver.  Love charm bracelets, but it's a turn off for me in silver.

Honored Contributor

Don't care for charms, myself. Too noisy, clang-e, hitting the table, etc.

LIke smooth flat gold, gold bangles, cuffs, etc.

To each his own......smbraceletgold.gif

Honored Contributor

How about Charm Necklaces?.............That way, more people can view them while talking with us.

Heart charm necklaces, all kinds of subject matter.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

If you find that you no longer wear your bracelets, consider attaching them to another bracelet or necklace and making a necklace out of it.  I have a silver Southwest themed bracelet thst I attached to a 16" string of Carolyn Pollack turquoise beads.  Boy, does this get attention and compliments.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 :  Picture of your charm necklace please.  If you post yours, I'll post mine (I have several).

Honored Contributor

@patbz.  Okay, I'll dig it out tomorrow and take a picture.  Get yours ready.

Honored Contributor

@songbird.  I have so much money invested in silver charm bracelets that I probably could have bought one in 18k.  I have one Indian-made set with rare Bisbee turquoise that I bought on eBay.  It was listed for $5,000, although we dickered and I got it at a good price.