New Contributor

Re: Anyone having wish list problem?

I am having the same problem.. I called QVC customer service and was told there was not problem reported. But a complaint was reported for me. Will call again and advise them of this list. Been going on since Feb 14 or 15. Very annoying as I use my wish list a lot. was not able to use it for the gardening event.. :-(.

If anyone gets a fix please post here...

Thanks

Frequent Contributor

Since starting this thread, I have emailed QVC twice..because the first time they told me it was because I cleaned up files on my computer. (which I did not) I emailed them back because I can't even create a new wish list. I'm confused because now I got two more responses, one saying they are aware of the problem--and have passed it on--and then another saying to call CS. Well, I did, and they cannot help.

I have since created a new account in my hubbys name--and started a wish list. 5 minutes later--POOF, wishlist and ability to create wish list is gone.

I hope they realize some people shop from their wishlists. I check mine daily to see if anything is on clearance or easy pay. I don't have time to check each item separately.

So, with no wish list, I am less likely to shop except for maybe my top couple of items.

It might help if others email them as well.

Frequent Contributor

my wish list works.....but the pictures of the products arent coming up on items recently aired......they come up on order status etc but not there...i cant figure it out...

anyone else have this happening.....??

Respected Contributor

Contributor

Mine is gone as well. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I've been trying since Sunday afternoon to get on my wish list and still can't.

Valued Contributor

Just tried now...STILL not working. Anyone else have their list up and running yet?

Valued Contributor

I called customer service for something else and mentioned the issue. QVC is aware and their tech support is working on the problem. I, too, shop my wish list.
Occasional Contributor

My wish list is also gone.

Honored Contributor

Mine hasn't been working for almost 2 weeks now. I've talked to CS - one had no idea what I was talking about, and the other one said they're aware of the problem and it will be fixed by the end of the week. I'm doubting that...