Regular Contributor

Anyone else get 2 same side Leaf Earrings?????

I just received J296902 - American West Leaf Design Earrings and am SO sad.

I was supposed to get a Left/Right, but mine are the same (not sure if left or right). They're sold out so I can't return them, so I'm just putting this out there...did anyone else happen to get 2 of the same side and might be interested in switching out? If it happens, we can correspond to see how to switch...hopefully we'll have the opposite sides!

Here's crossing my fingers....

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else get 2 same side Leaf Earrings?????

What a bummer. They are so pretty! Maybe they'll get some returns. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Super Contributor

CP customer service is the best, and you can email them and I imagine they'd send you a new pair (and have you return that pair to the Q). They'll get back to you quickly too . . good luck!

customerservice@carolypollack.com

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Use this link to email the company and explain what happened. They're pretty good about fixing mishaps when they can.

Respected Contributor

I agree... call Carolyn's office. They're great. If they can't help, you can still send the earrings back.... call the Q first and explain the problem. They should pay the return shipping.

Regular Contributor

You guys are the best. The Q's customer service gave me the number for Relios' customer service. I was hesitant about calling, but now I will right away!

Regular Contributor

CP's Customer Service is the BEST! When I first called them, they thought that there wasn't anything they could do, as their inventory showed that the earrings were also gone.

But today I got an email saying that the production department said that new pairs should be available to ship on the 17th of this month...and they're going to send a pair to me! I had sent them a pic of my two earrings (in hopes of just getting the other side), but they wanted my shipping address to send me a new pair! I'm a little confused as to what I do with the messed up pair I have now, but I guess I'll wait until I get the new ones to see!

Oh happy day!!! I love everything about these earrings...and now I won't have to turn my head real fast while I wear them (so no one will see they're the same "side"...lol).