Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Ready To Board The 7:00 p.m. Ripka Train???

Good nite all... Love you ladies!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

On 10/10/2014 kaplan206 said:

I've been out of the loop for a while now b/c of various health issues going on in my family and caring for DTGD. This was a very special delight being with all of you while watching the show. It doesn't get much better. Okay, it could get better if we all were able to order whatever we wanted, but you know what I mean.

I hope to see most of you tomorrow afternoon for the 3PM show. I think Jill's hosting.

Make it a great night and enjoy your treasures when they arrive.

Thanks again for being you. It's such a vacation being with you.

I will be here and I couldn't agree more kap...it is such a pleasure to chat with all of you.

ALWAYS FUN!!

I hope I will see you all tomorrow for Judith's shows!!

XOXO

Trusted Contributor

Goodnight ladies . Hope to chat with you all tomorrow . Happy a Ripka dreams to all .
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/10/2014 Gsmom said: Lisa wearing the watch !

I saw that. I went with the black. It will go great with the white mother of pearl Starry night Micheal Dawkins ring that I got on clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/10/2014 kaplan206 said:

I've been out of the loop for a while now b/c of various health issues going on in my family and caring for DTGD. This was a very special delight being with all of you while watching the show. It doesn't get much better. Okay, it could get better if we all were able to order whatever we wanted, but you know what I mean.

I hope to see most of you tomorrow afternoon for the 3PM show. I think Jill's hosting.

Make it a great night and enjoy your treasures when they arrive.

Thanks again for being you. It's such a vacation being with you.

Wishing you and your family much good health and happiness. Hope things turn around for the better soon. Looking forward to chatting with you and everybody tomorrow afternoon and evening.

Super Contributor

sorry... I fell asleep mid-show. Not feeling great & meds =nap. I hope all of you have a great evening & hope we will chat tomorrow during her show.

I'm watching Lisa & Judith right now with the tsv.

Night & take care

Valued Contributor

On 10/10/2014 Harolds Wife said:

I noticed a bent post on one of the citrine TSV stud earrings. Maybe because I had the tv on mute I was more aware of the visual components. :-(

I NOTICED IT TOO!

BELLA 2007