Trusted Contributor

Any QVC Sleuths know upcoming JAI TSV?

[ Edited ]

I think the upcoming program guide showed a JAI TSV on 3/1.  Is that the Creede Silver Day?  I've noticed that lots of various jewelry brands also get reduced prices during these events which is a plus.  I happen to like JAI  -the quality is nice and pieces are substantial.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any QVC Sleuths know upcoming JAI TSV?

@nova wrote:

I think the upcoming program guide showed a JAI TSV on 3/1.  Is that the Creede Silver Day?  

No. It is not. QVC Jewelry Events 2022 - Blogs & Forums

Honored Contributor

@nova     Creede Silver Day is on or about October 2nd.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

QVC5yu896.jpg

Honored Contributor

I believe the OP is correct about it being a silver day.  Big Bonanza with a JAI TSV.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess it's called Big Bonanza Silver Day...whatever...it is jewelry and not mattresses. Yay!!! It does look like Jai is the TSV and I will be interested to see what it is, too. I like Jai but have had a few hits and misses with the brand. Maybe Scott will give a hint soon as to what it might be. BTW, the Jai TSV looks to be on 3/2 with a jewelry preview program on the previous day, 3/1. 

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I guess it's called Big Bonanza Silver Day...whatever...it is jewelry and not mattresses. Yay!!! 

No, not whatever. It is QVC's tradition that Big Bonanza Silver Day® is on March 1st and Creede Silver Strike® on October 2nd. They are not interchangeable terms. Big Bonanza Silver Day® celebrates the March 1, 1873 discovery of North America's richest silver strike in Virginia City, Nevada and Creede Silver Strike® celebrates the October 2, 1889 discovery of silver in the Upper Rio Grande Valley of Colorado that sparked the last great silver boom of the Old West.

Trusted Contributor

@banned again  @Kachina624   Thank you for the correct information about Creede Silver event date!  I am happy though there is another jewelry event coming soon & look forward to any previews.

Honored Contributor

@nova    I always remember the Creede date because a few years ago, I was in Creede, Co. on Oct. 2nd.  Have often been there on our way to our favorite place to camp.  Its very out-of-the-way in SW Colorado, a rather unusual little town.  It appears there is still mining activity in the area.  Its a National Scenic By-Way called The Silver Thread because the Rio Grande River runs through the area in a gorgeous valley.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@nova    I always remember the Creede date because a few years ago, I was in Creede, Co. on Oct. 2nd.  Have often been there on our way to our favorite place to camp.  Its very out-of-the-way in SW Colorado, a rather unusual little town.  It appears there is still mining activity in the area.  Its a National Scenic By-Way called The Silver Thread because the Rio Grande River runs through the area in a gorgeous valley.

What a wonderful experience that must have been! The beauty of nature is so overwhelming at times and I'm glad you got to see such a place.  I'd remember the date too!