Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested in this gem, I must say that QVC has shown some unusually fine specimens.  I've been to Alberta and shopped for Ammolite, bought a gold ring but rarely saw stones with blue in them.  Very rare.  Good buy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have a ring and a pendant purchased from QVC many years ago.  I love them. I did not know they still sold it.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties   Peyton said they used to have 2 hour Ammolite shows but now it's rarely seen.  If it has become rare, maybe well be rich!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I just looked at the pieces they are offering.  Mine are set in 14k yellow gold.  

Makes me wonder what mine are worth!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I have a ring somewhere. I'll have to dig it out now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jay King has such pretty Ammolite pieces on HSN.  I too bought a necklace while visiting Banff and Jasper.  I paid a pretty penny for it and added earrings and a ring to it by JK.  I am very happy with his pieces and they are reasonably priced because it is an expensive stone.   The colors are amazing.

Trusted Contributor

I remember the Q ammolite shows. The vendor was from outside the US? And blonde?

Anyway, I remember the shows. They weren't frequent but I enjoyed them. Ammolite reminds me of the 70's Mood jewelry.

Honored Contributor

I loved those stones with blue.  One of these days I will try one.  Dare I say that Ammolite has always come across as looking like plastic to me?  So I guess I have to see it in person.