Super Contributor

Did anyone notice the large pink ring that Amy was wearing tonight during her presentations?  Looked like possibly a large pink diamonique emerald cut.  Love to know what thats all about. Wondering if its a possible future special value.

Honored Contributor

I heard her talking to her sidekick about it.  I thought it was clear but she said they were thinking about doing it in pink and yellow.  She said she thought it was too large of a stone.  No mention was made about it being a TSV.

Honored Contributor

Amy has been wearing a large pink stone ring for a while now (a few weeks). She said she will talk more about it soon, so I guess it's the next host-designed Diamonique that they have been doing more of lately.

E7A3929E-1285-4B18-89A9-8F924CB862EB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

That looks just like one I've seen in Walmart for $9.98! Really!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @I love pink diamondique and they don't show enough of it unless you want to pay the high prices of Judith Ripken's stuff.  I'm in if it's reasonably priced.  I just wish they would put more out there other than Ripka's overpriced stuff.

Respected Contributor

Many moons ago, they sold a lot of pink dmq, as well as lilac. They even had shows called The Colors of Dmq where they showed lots of colors. Those were the glory days!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  just hope the final version is just a little bit smaller!

Super Contributor

@Peaches McPhee @I remember those days. The best ever. Wish they would bring back all the colors and designs back.  I really liked Morgan Fairchild's designs! 

Honored Contributor

@EZ shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  just hope the final version is just a little bit smaller!

@EZ shopper  I agree! 

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Many moons ago, they sold a lot of pink dmq, as well as lilac. They even had shows called The Colors of Dmq where they showed lots of colors. Those were the glory days!

@Peaches McPhee  I remember that.  Kathy Levine use to present them on her Dmq shows.