Honored Contributor

J389007   Imperial Silver ring. I sized up one size ,so, it wouldn't fit tight

Honored Contributor

j389007.001.jpeg

Honored Contributor

also in citrine, purple, topaz

Valued Contributor

@SharkE   That is cute! I would love that as a thumb ring, but I'm betting they don't have a size large enough for my stubby thumb lol....

won't stop me from going to check it out though Smiley SurprisedSmiley Embarassed

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

Never heard of wearing a ring on the thumb.

Some colors have sold out or are very low. I don't know how stretchy

it was, so, I went up one size. better to be tad loose then tight.

Imperial Gold items are top drawer, so, thinking I'll like the silver, too.

Honored Contributor

I only have one Imperial Gold ring from thej original go-round.  It does not have the beading on the sides, even though it is woven.  I did go up one size back then, thank goodness, because it has accommodated the up and down weight plateaus I hit yearly.  Once you get it please let us know if those little beads get caught on towels, etc.  That is what is stopping me right now.  Same with that flowery diamonique ring Rick showed last week, that also seems like it might get caught in fabrics.

Super Contributor

I have three of these rings in gold.  I love to wear them stacked.  What a cute design.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I only have one Imperial Gold ring from thej original go-round.  It does not have the beading on the sides, even though it is woven.  I did go up one size back then, thank goodness, because it has accommodated the up and down weight plateaus I hit yearly.  Once you get it please let us know if those little beads get caught on towels, etc.  That is what is stopping me right now.  Same with that flowery diamonique ring Rick showed last week, that also seems like it might get caught in fabrics.

I read the reviews.  I"m not one to wear jewelry in the house just out to dinner and church. Don't believe in wearing jewelry doing chores, etc.

I got a 14kt Imperial gold wheat bracelet with that design and it's smooth as silk.  Flat and smooth.

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of sterling silver.  Because I see it constantly on every shopping channel except for Germ Shopping Network.  I also dislike cabochon gems.  I like gems that are cut. JTV is the worst.  24 hours a day, and no matter what the name of the show, it's sterling silver, under synthetic gems, real gems, simulated gems, cubic zirconias, etc.  Gold breaks the monotony but it's 10K gold, and I would rather have silver then that. 

I also don't wear jewelry doing household chores.  Although wearing one sterling silver every day will not tarnish it, not a good idea to wear silver jewelry everyday under the shower. Water might induce the oxidation effect. The only silver I wear is Ultra Fine.  Which so far *knock on wood* has not tarnished.  And I never wear it under the shower.