Super Contributor

Is American West jewelry line Carolyn Pollack's line or QVC's jewelry?

Esteemed Contributor

Can't answer your question, not in to silver or Western but what's with her hair?  Last year Carloyn was so stunning; well 'coffed' ....but now bushels of hair.  Appears to be a completely different person.

Honored Contributor
Both, it's Carolyn's line for QVC. It's supposed to represent traditional elements from the Southwest.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thanks for the explanation - now it makes sense to me!

Super Contributor

Re: American West

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

Can't answer your question, not in to silver or Western but what's with her hair?  Last year Carloyn was so stunning; well 'coffed' ....but now bushels of hair.  Appears to be a completely different person.

Funny you should say that because I was thinking the same thing.  I dont follow her really but do see her on and off and I remember the hairstyle you are referrring to.  Carolyn looked fantastic and very stylish.  Dont know why she let that look go.

Respected Contributor

Re: American West

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

Don't get what her hair/appearance has to do with the question.  I could be, if you stop and think about it, that she's put in one long day with many appearances.  Maybe she's just tired.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

She also has a website and some of those items look much better than what she brings to the Q.

Honored Contributor

Yes, CP looks like she's just about had it today. I don't think she styles her own hair and maybe the hair and makeup people are not in today bcause of the holiday weekend. No matter what her look is today she is a sweet personality and brings us great jewelry made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
Both, it's Carolyn's line for QVC. It's supposed to represent traditional elements from the Southwest.

To add to what Kachina said, there are other NA artists who contribute to the American West line. One of my favorites is Fritz Casuse. I also own a piece by Myron Panteah, who is one of the most esteemed NA artists. You can find many others whose pieces are part of the AW QVC line. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Also, LOVE the Victoria Benally NA designs - just so creative and gorgeous!