Honored Contributor

Alex and Ani fans - look at these!

The company will donate 20% of sales to the March of Dimes. What a wonderful cause! And wouldn't these make a great mom of a baby gift???

Special Delivery Stork Baby Pink Russian SilverSpecial Delivery Stork Baby Blue Russian Silver

Super Contributor

Re: Alex and Ani fans - look at these!

They are adorable!!! I love the fact they have color. I'm waiting for a bracelet shipment today....again!!! Thanks for posting the pretty pictures!
Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 diamondsforme said: They are adorable!!! I love the fact they have color. I'm waiting for a bracelet shipment today....again!!! Thanks for posting the pretty pictures!

They are addicting, aren't they? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

DD and I went to check out the new line last weekend and planned to buy some birthday gifts. I ended up with the clover bangle of the month, another clover one (that looks old fashioned to me), and a green beaded one. Smile

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2014 beach-mom said:
On 3/13/2014 diamondsforme said: They are adorable!!! I love the fact they have color. I'm waiting for a bracelet shipment today....again!!! Thanks for posting the pretty pictures!

They are addicting, aren't they? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

DD and I went to check out the new line last weekend and planned to buy some birthday gifts. I ended up with the clover bangle of the month, another clover one (that looks old fashioned to me), and a green beaded one. Smile

One of the bracelets arriving today is the clover for my DD. Yes they are very addicting. I was able to hold off for only so long before I just had to start collecting them. Enjoy yours !