Respected Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-Guardian-Angel-Diamond-Charm-Bracelet,.product.J331944.html?upsh=1&sc=J3319...

I have been watching this one and it sold out. I saw it as is this morning and ordered it.  I love this bracelet and can't wait to get it.  Paid the extra $3.00 so it will be here on the 21st.  What took me so long?

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL It's lovely, you have excellent taste.  I decided when my husband died I would buy what I wanted when I wanted it.  I'm good to my adult daughters and their children.  I donate money to charity and I'm like you I am also good to me.  I just turned 70 and make no excuses.  Ha!  I love reading aout it when I see people get what they want.  Good for you.  May you prosper in the new year.

Honored Contributor

Great price too!  Enjoy your beautiful new bracelet!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Very pretty.  Wear it in good health, and may all those angel wings keep you safe!

Respected Contributor

Thanks Ladies.  This arrived yesterday in perfect condition.  I am wearing this today.  I am sure I will have it for a long time.  Happy Holidays

Deb

QVC Community

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Thanks Ladies.  This arrived yesterday in perfect condition.  I am wearing this today.  I am sure I will have it for a long time.  Happy Holidays

Deb

Hi @SFGIANTSGIRL, I am trhilled that you received it and are happy.   It is one of my very  favorite pieces.  So much symbolism and meaning.   Take care and Happy holidays, Peyton