Super Contributor

This is a really nice enhancer - I bought it a little over a month ago as a "Last Clicks" and now it's over $20. cheaper - almost feel like buying another one - anyhow - great price ladies and a nice piece!

Super Contributor

OOPS Sorry the number is J294838

Super Contributor

wasn't there long - already gone!!

Honored Contributor

I've learned you have to keep checking the LTS over and over. I checked when they first went up and I didn't see it. I checked a little while later - it was up, but on waitlist! I would have grabbed it then if I hadn't spent a lot during CP's last visit! Wink

I got the Annapolis ring during a LTS. It was my first experience with those, and I was on from 11 to about 2! I kept refreshing over and over again until my size showed up. It's amazing to me how those sizes come and go, and mine wasn't showing up at all! Finally it did, I clicked on it, and. . . sold out! So I kept at it. Right around 2 I finally got it. But that's the only time I've been able to do nothing else but sit at the computer checking a LTS! There definitely won't be any more of those days! Wink

Super Contributor

Thanks Beachy - good to know

Super Contributor

Hi Sistas! I was able to get this enhancer. Glad you like yours, CL. Couldn't pass up the special! Usually by the time I get around to the LTS they are long gone. Smiley Embarassed)

Super Contributor

glad you got yours - hope you like it - I actually ordered another one - will gift it to one of my daughters - such a great price!