Trusted Contributor

Waitlist on Rarities 10kt Gold Gemstone Disc Earrings

These earrings came in three colors of gemstone, sapphire blue, raspberry pink sapphire and green sapphire. I loved the blue and the pink, have the blue sapphire ring to match. They were all sold out for a long time and just the other day came back, one pair in blue sapphire. I put them in my basket and the next day when i went to check out they were sold out. I was so disappointed. But then something told me to go bak to the website and check on them. Low and behold, they had them on wait list, so I placed my order and feeling happy that I have a chance to get them. I just found out that if you click on the heart image in the upper right corner of the item, you have a better chance of getting them.

Super Contributor

Re: Waitlist on Rarities 10kt Gold Gemstone Disc Earrings

I never shop at HSN but I recently checked their jewelry and ended up getting a (rarities) ring. It was on clearance, hopefully I get it soon. Have you purchased this line before? Wondering about the quality though the ring I ordered had pretty good reviews.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Debbie555 said: I never shop at HSN but I recently checked their jewelry and ended up getting a (rarities) ring. It was on clearance, hopefully I get it soon. Have you purchased this line before? Wondering about the quality though the ring I ordered had pretty good reviews.

I have ordered several Rarities pieces over the years. I find that I like her designs, particularly the bracelets, rings and earrings. I feel hot and cold about her quality. I have had very delicate bracelets that have broken and it gets expensive to repair them. The ring and earrings that I was loving were in 10kt gold and raspberry and blue sapphires. Sometimes, her jewelry is just so unique and beautiful and I do gravitate towards her pieces more than other designers on HSN. Some people have complained that her jewelry is over priced for what you get. I usually try to wait for things to go on sale and then I jump on them. I hope you love your new ring and do post your review on it.

Super Contributor

Thank you, I haven't received it yet but I hope I love it too! Rasberry and blue sapphires sound like a beautiful combination, I will have to check those out
Super Contributor

Well I'm disappointed and a little po'd! Received package today and instead of ring received a pair of silver hoop earrings....ugh. I bought the last ring in a size 6, it was on clearance and I checked back every day looking because I wanted to get another one for my daughter and they only had 2 left size 11. Now they're completely sold out. Mistakes happen true but I still don't understand what happened to that last size 6...very annoyed. Do they (hsn) ever get clearanced items back in stock I doubt it.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Debbie555 said: Well I'm disappointed and a little po'd! Received package today and instead of ring received a pair of silver hoop earrings....ugh. I bought the last ring in a size 6, it was on clearance and I checked back every day looking because I wanted to get another one for my daughter and they only had 2 left size 11. Now they're completely sold out. Mistakes happen true but I still don't understand what happened to that last size 6...very annoyed. Do they (hsn) ever get clearanced items back in stock I doubt it.

Oh Debbie555, I'm so sorry that happened. I understand the frustration, as that has happened to me before, not with HSN, but QVC. If you click on the heart image in the upper right corner of the product, they will know that you like it and you have a better chance of getting it. I will send you good vibes that the ring comes back in your size.