Contributor

AMY STRAN'S DIAMOND RING

[ Edited ]

I was watching Fashion Night in last night (8/24) with Amy and noticed the beautiful diamond she had on.  Looked  light pink and I remember her talking about it months go and thought she said it was Diamonique.  Would any of you ladies know the Item No.?  I went on line and there were like over a thousand to look at.  Thank you.

Missy Jean

Respected Contributor

Re: AMY STRAN'S DIAMOND RING

Here’s the item #J366417 Diamonique 100 Facet 4 cttw "The Amy" Ring, Platinum Clad
Esteemed Contributor

I think she said that it was designed by another host - Courtney somebody. That might help you track it down faster.

Valued Contributor

I'd like to find it also.  I think it is a Kunzite ring, but I don't find it either.

Its a three stone ring; the center stone is square and pink - its not morganite.  It looks somewhat similar to this Judith Ripka:

https://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Sterling-3-Stone-1250cttw-Diamonique-Ring.product.J336821.html?reco...

Frequent Contributor

The one she is currently wearing (tonight it's pink, but I believe it is also being made in yellow) is Diamonique and a prototype.    She said a bit ago it is still in development and is being refined.   I am sure she will be the first to present when it is done and hits the system.  

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Here’s the item #J366417 Diamonique 100 Facet 4 cttw "The Amy" Ring, Platinum Clad

@Naturesbeauty  That's Amy's older diamonique engagement ring.  She wore that one in the oval option, and it does not come in pink.  

The one Amy has been wearing lately (she wears a pink one and sometimes a yellow one) will be introduced soon, according to Amy.  

9A92D2F8-BE9F-41D2-97EC-D5214E11BC57.jpeg

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks !!

Occasional Contributor

Hi

it will most likely take forever like the other rings she desiged. SHe teased us on NYE, continured to wear it but it was never presented until 5 months later. it was presented the day after mothers day.  I am not a fan how they show things wear them and then you cant get any information about the piece. No one ever knows anything about them. It is annoying how they do that.

Regular Contributor

Amy's ring collection is AMAZING!! I think I could tune in and watch her presentations just to see her rings! Lol! They're really BEAUTIFUL. ❤

Contributor

It's so pretty. Thank you for the item number.