Contributor

~~~ A PRAYER OF THANKFULNESS FOR MY FAMILY~~~

I am so upset right now, that I hardly know what to do with myself ,but thankful all at the same time that myself my DH and DD are safe and ok!!!

We went to the grocery store tonight and went in and picked up a few things. When we came back out to the car to unload our grocerys , we heard this terrible noise!!! I looked up and this guy was squeeling his tires right over from us and in a big hurry to get where he was trying to go??? He ran over one of the planters out side the building for decoration, and destoyed it, it went flying everywhere!!! Right as that was happening he opened his car door and pushed this other guy from the car this guy was rolling down the assphault !!! There was another guy trying to get in the car as this was all happening at the same time. He had one foot inside the car and the other on the pavement and was trying to get in, but the guy in car kept speeding up and wouldn't let him get in!!!This guy also feel to the pavement and rolled head over heels!!! Myself my DH and DD got into our car as fast as possible, for better safety, and out of sight, as to what we had just wittnesd going on, in hopes that they didn't notice, that we had seen everything that had just taken place!!!! We drove home just now, unloaded our grocerys, put them away, and now I am ready to just sit here and cry. Not only because it scared me so bad, but because I am so thankful that God watched over us and kept us safe from harms way!!! As far as we could tell nobody was injured during all this happening. The two guys that hit the pavement jumped up ran to another vehicle (a truck) and sped off also!!!

Sorry you all I just had to vent, I am pretty shaken right now and needed someone to talk to!!!

When we say our prayers, we should always remember to thank God for what He has done for us, before we ask Him for anything!!! I do this everytime I say my prayers, it is my rule for myself, that I thank HIm before I ask of Him!!!

Thank you God were home and safe!!!!

Venting, but am thankful I have you all to vent to!!!!!

Thanks for stopping to take the time to read this it means the world to me.{#emotions_dlg.wub}