Honored Contributor

Take a look.  2 lines of 18K  Voga (on right now) and Viale.  Stefano is with the 14K.  Have purchased two things from Viale.  

Honored Contributor

Voga is all electroformed, but Viale is the real deal all 18 K, prices are much different on these 2 lines. 

Honored Contributor

Electroform is a technique used to create hollow pieces of gold or silver jewelry. It is a time-consuming process that makes the pieces lightweight and seamless for a beautiful effect. This piece was designed using a modern spin on the electroform technique. Instead of the traditional hollow center, it retains a resin core which makes it more resistant to denting than standard electroform jewelry.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple Voga pieces too.  Mostly rings.  But I love the look and I've gotten a lot of compliments.  The Viale is more expensive, but gorgeous solid and semi solid pieces.  My favorite is a big key 18K key.  About 2 1/2 long.  The stem and the top half of the key is solid, but the rest of it, the little bit at the end on the right is hollow)  Anyway it's study and gorgeous. key.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@songbird   It's beautiful!

Respected Contributor

I have been a ShopHQ jewelry buyer for decades, through all their name changes.

They consistently carry unique gold items and several high quality brands.

It is always fun to watch all the different jewelry shows!

Honored Contributor

I still have a huge gold jewelry collection from SHQ from 20 years ago, their gold pieces put the Q to shame , and at the time their prices were great too, and many times they had free shipping, and back then I paid no tax from SHQ. It was always a win win buy from them.